Posted by request,have not tried it yet, but it does sound good. will probably try it this week, and will add comments. from Cooking Light
- Combine buttermilk, garlic and salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Place the potato flakes in another shallow dish.
- Dip fillets in buttermilk mixture, dredge in potato flakes.
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick frypan over medium high heat.
- Add fish, cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges.