1/2 Photos of Potato Crusted Snapper
Posted by request,have not tried it yet, but it does sound good. will probably try it this week, and will add comments. from Cooking Light
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine buttermilk, garlic and salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- 2Place the potato flakes in another shallow dish.
- 3Dip fillets in buttermilk mixture, dredge in potato flakes.
- 4Melt the butter in a large nonstick frypan over medium high heat.
- 5Add fish, cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 6Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Crusted Snapper
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 159.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 46.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper