Recipe by kitchenofgoodandevil
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A hearty soup that whips up in minutes but tastes like you spent all day!
- 3 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (the refrigerated kind not the dry kind)
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups fresh spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the hash browns according to directions. In the last few minutes add the cheese and reduce the heat. Keep a good eye on it at this point. You will need to flip the mixture several times. You want it crisp, not burned!
- In a medium saucepan combine cream of chicken soup, shredded chicken and one can of water.
- Cook over medium-high heat until bubbling.
- Add spinach and half of the potato mixture.
- Leave on heat until spinach is cooked - 1 to 2 minutes.
- Divide the soup among four bowls.
- Top each bowl with remaining potato mixture.