1/2 Photos of Potato Crusted Chicken
I think that I got this recipe from a Hungry Jack box. Anyway, it quick and tasty, and you should try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Cut any visible fat from chicken.
- 3Place Italian dressing in a large bowl. Place potato flakes in a separate large bowl.
- 4With one hand (your 'wet hand'), coat chicken with dressing. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste with your 'dry hand'.
- 5Place chicken breast in potato flake bowl. With dry hand, coat chicken well with potato flakes.
- 6Place breasts in a baking dish. Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Crusted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 98.6 mg
- Sodium 359.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 39.8 g