Recipe by JoniHilton
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This easy, one-dish meal is the yummiest comfort food in town! So delicious, yet it comes together in a snap. Filled with barbecued pulled pork and smothered with melted mozzarella cheese, it disappears fast-- better make two!
- 3 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups pulled barbecued pork (purchased in a tub)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, stir Simply Potatoes with sour cream until smooth and heated through. Remove from heat and stir in eggs.
- 2. Smooth mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate, to form crust. Fill with pork, then top with cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes. Slice and serve!