Top Review by Kit^..^ty Of Canada
These were great. Used sour cream as I had no cream cheese. Stayed together during baking. Looked very nice & heard lots Mmm's when served. Made these with leftover potatoes. Will be using this recipe often. Thanks Dancer^.
- 3 medium baking potatoes, peeled & sliced
- 1⁄4 cup shredded low-fat swiss cheese or 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese (1 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free cream cheese, product
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fat-free margarine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 3⁄4 cups coarsely crushed corn flakes
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potato in boiling water for 20 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Beat potato at medium speed until smooth.
- Add cheese, and next 6 ingredients.
- Beat well.
- Divide mixture into 10 equal portions and shape into balls.
- Dip in egg white and roll in cereal.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.