Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This crock pot potato recipe is perfect for crock pot lovers and potato lovers everywhere, it is absolutely delicious!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 4 medium baking potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- Mix soup, paprika and pepper and pour into crock pot.
- Place potatoes in crock pot, sprinkle with cheese and cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
Super Spuds! This was a perfect recipe since I served this with 500°f Eye-Of-Round Roast and I was forbidden to open the oven door and everything was done at the same time. It doesn't get any easier than this!
I'm so glad I found this recipe! I had 1/2 can of cream of mushroom soup in the fridge, so halved the recipe, cooked for about 3 1/2 hrs. I used extra sharp cheddar and just love the outcome! thanks Annacia!
Very good and easy to make. I followed the ingredients as written other then I used 2 cups of cheese (we love cheese). I also cooked this on low for 5 hours and it was wonderful. We really enjoyed these.