Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This crock pot potato recipe is perfect for crock pot lovers and potato lovers everywhere, it is absolutely delicious!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 4 medium baking potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- Mix soup, paprika and pepper and pour into crock pot.
- Place potatoes in crock pot, sprinkle with cheese and cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
Very good and easy to make. I followed the ingredients as written other then I used 2 cups of cheese (we love cheese). I also cooked this on low for 5 hours and it was wonderful. We really enjoyed these.
I doubled the recipe and followed it exactly. I recommend that when doubling this recipe, don't double the pepper. The pepper flavor is too strong with a full teaspoon when doubling! Only one of my kids and I liked it. My husband and other two children didn't like it, but ate it anyway. I also enjoyed how easy it was to make, definitely worth trying at least once.
Super Spuds! This was a perfect recipe since I served this with recipe#321948 and I was forbidden to open the oven door and everything was done at the same time. It doesn't get any easier than this!