Recipe by mightyro_cooking4u
I had some crabmeat and didn't want to do crab cakes, also had some O'Brien potatoes I needed to use, so I came up with this concoction.
- 1 lb crabmeat (I used Phillips claw meat)
- 26 ounces ore ida o'brien frozen hash browns with onions and peppers (thawed)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in 12" skillet. Cook potatoes in oil for about 5 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise,Creole seasoning, Old Bay in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Add potatoes to mayo mixture, toss to combine. Add crab meat to potatoe mixture,toss lightly with a fork to combine.
- Spray a 8x8 inch dish with non-stick spray. Add mixture to dish, sprinkle bread crumbs on top and butter on top of bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until lightly browned.