Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mother made these throughout my formative years. I adore these pancakes with applesauce or apple butter. You may omit the corn completely from this recipe.
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 2 large potatoes, peeled,grated (liquid drained)
- 1 can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 4 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 10 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- oil (for frying)
- applesauce (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except for oil and applesauce) in a bowl, stir till well blended.
- Fry in hot oil, as you would pancakes.
- Brown both sides well.
- Top with applesauce, if desired.