Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
a hearty, filling chowder, that will warm you head to toe..somtimes I had bacon, crisped ...crumbled on top when serving...
- 16 ounces frozen hash browns
- 15 ounces corn
- 15 ounces creamed corn
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 lb smoked sausage, ring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- place in a sprayed slow cooker --
- Heat on low setting for 8 hours -- .
Very easy to do. I was skeptical when I put it together about how it would turn out, but it was quite good. Hubby really liked it.