Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sooo very easy and yummy! If you want your bacon crunchy stir it in at the end of cooking. You can also use a cut up ham to make it a one dish meal; however, I think it's just fine on it's own with bread or crackers. This recipe came from Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker cookbook
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed (about 4 cups)
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 6-8 hours (or high heat setting 3-4 hours) to develop flavors.