Recipe by ktenille
Once a month my brother's church has a casserole dinner and this was always one of my favorites. Now my family loves it too. I love to make it because it is SO simple and is actually healthy unlike a lot of convience meals you can buy at the store.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs frozen french fries
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- onion powder (to flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease sides of 9x13 baking dish.
- Line bottom of baking dish with frozen french fries.
- Brown hamburger with onion powder for flavor.
- Mix meat with creamed corn and soup.
- Pour meat mixture over fries.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until fries are tender.