- 4.92 ml canola oil or 4.92 ml vegetable oil
- 354.88 ml carrots, chopped
- 354.88 ml celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 907.18 g yukon gold potatoes, peel and chopped in 1-inch pieces
- 946.36 ml chicken stock or 946.36 ml vegetable stock
- 2 (740 ml) can evaporated milk
- 59.14 ml dill, chopped, fresh
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil on medium heat in a large pot.
- Add next 4 ingredients. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until onions are tender.
- Add potatoes and stock. Bring to a boil, cover and lower heat. Simmer 15 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Add Milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Puree half the soup.
- Return to pot and combine well.
- Stir in dill.
- Add salt to taste.