Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Improbable as it sounds, these are quite good. They are much easier to make than something the completely covers the chip. Dark or milk chocolate - YOUR choice
- potato chips (I like kettle chips, small or large batch, YOUR choice)
- semi chocolate chips (or melting chocolate)
- butter (15% as much as chocolate)
- sanding sugar (optional) or candy sprinkles (optional)
- Eyeball as much chocolate as you need for the quantity of chips you want to dress and place in a microwavable bowl.
- Add butter, about 15% of the volume of the chocolate.
- Melt on 50-60% power until melted. This will take between 1-3 minutes depending on your microwave and the volume you are melting.
- Mix until smooth.
- Spread the chips out on silpat or waxed paper. Drizzle the chocolate over the chips or dip the chips. I find it easier to drizzle.
- To dress them up for a party, feel free to sprinkle some sanding sugar or sprinkles on top.
- Let them dry well before placing in a serving bowl.
- Only make what you want to serve soon, they will not store well for a long period of time.