1/2 Photos of Potato Chips
We tried these tonight and they made a delicious treat. Be sure to let them cool all the way. I did minor change for our tastes The recipe is from allrecipes.com and was submitted by Jessica.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour oil into a plastic bag. Add potato slices and shake to coat.
- 2Coat a large diner plate lightly with oil or cooking spray. I used a 10 inch casserole dish, using cooking spray.
- 3Arrange potato slices in a single layer on the dish.
- 4Cook in microwave 3-6 minutes, or until lightly browned (if not browned, they will not become crisp). Times will vary on the power of your microwave. Mine took 6 minutes.
- 5Remove chips for plate/dish and sprinkle with salt, and other seasonings, if desired.
- 6Let cool.
- 7Repeat the process with remaining slices. You will not need to keep oiling the plate/dish.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Chips
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 587.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g