We tried these tonight and they made a delicious treat. Be sure to let them cool all the way. I did minor change for our tastes The recipe is from allrecipes.com and was submitted by Jessica.
- Pour oil into a plastic bag. Add potato slices and shake to coat.
- Coat a large diner plate lightly with oil or cooking spray. I used a 10 inch casserole dish, using cooking spray.
- Arrange potato slices in a single layer on the dish.
- Cook in microwave 3-6 minutes, or until lightly browned (if not browned, they will not become crisp). Times will vary on the power of your microwave. Mine took 6 minutes.
- Remove chips for plate/dish and sprinkle with salt, and other seasonings, if desired.
- Let cool.
- Repeat the process with remaining slices. You will not need to keep oiling the plate/dish.