Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fresh and warm, these are delicious. But still not all that good for you!
- 2 -3 potatoes
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- Mix sour cream and chives. Cover and refrigerate.
- Slice potatoes very thinly (use a mandolin if you have one).
- Cook in deep fryer at 350F or in a frying pan with plenty of oil until crispy.
- Remove from oil and drain well.
- Serve hot or cold with dip.