Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Make soup according to directions on label.
- In a casserole dish: put a layer of potato chips on bottom.
- Alternate with layers of tuna to end up with 3 layers of tuna; 4 layers of chips.
- Pour soup over all. Add another layer of chips on top.
- Bake in a 350° oven (uncovered) for 15 minutes.
So easy and so delicious!
Have to admit, putting it together didn't look promising, but it all came together wonderfully and everyone loved it! Thinking about trying shaved ham and cheddar cheese soup since the potato chips come out like scalloped potatoes....great & versatile recipe! Thanks!