Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
sounds disgusting - tastes delicious!
Make and share this Potato Chip/Tuna Cassarole recipe from Food.com.
- 14 ounces plain potato chips (Large bag, NOT rippled)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can peas (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- *preheat oven to 350.
- *lightly crush chips so pieces are about 1/2inch (save 1/4 for topping).
- *combine soup, peas, tuna & 3/4 the bag of chips in a bowl.
- *pour into lined or greased cassarole dish.
- *add rest of the chips to the top.
- *bake for half hour or untill firm.