- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup potato chips, crushed (unflavored)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- icing sugar, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar, mix in vanilla and egg yolk.
- Add 1/3 the flour, mix well.
- Repeat twice.
- Add potato chips and walnuts (if using) and mix until well blended.
- Drop small amount onto cookie sheet, press down lightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar while still hot from the oven.