Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are addictive!! I made them once when i was at my parents .. an hour later they were all gone :)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar, mix in vanilla and egg yolk.
- Add 1/3 the flour, mix well.
- Repeat twice.
- Add potato chips and walnuts (if using) and mix until well blended.
- Drop small amount onto cookie sheet, press down lightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar while still hot from the oven.
This was a very good cookie! I enjoyed telling people hat there was a "secret ingredient" in them. lol I followed the recipe as written and the cookies were very tender (delicate). I couldn't help but wonder what they'd be like with a little chocolate drizzled on them (before the powdered sugar went on them). Hmmm, perhaps next time! Thank you for posting this recipe!