1/1 Photo of Potato Chip Sandwich
Posted by request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread peanut butter on both bread slices.
- 2Place pickle chips on one slice.
- 3Top with overlapping potato chips.
- 4Close sandwich and eat.
- 5*Plain Jane-spread mayonnaise on white bread and top with potato chips.
- 6*Banana Crunch-spread peanut butter on white bread; add sliced bananas, and top with potato chips.
- 7*Cheese 'n' Chips-make a grilled cheese sandwich with American cheese and potato chips on buttered white bread.
- 8Other ideas--barbecue chips on ham and cheese sandwich; salt and vinegar chips or tuna fish sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Chip Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.5
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 647.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 12.0 g