When cornflakes just don't work anymore. Use low-salt potato chips.
Make and share this Potato Chip Fish recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml Italian salad dressing
- 680.38 g fish fillets
- 709.77 ml potato chips
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese (may use low fat)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour salad dressing in a bowl, then dip each fillet into the dressing, coating both sides.
- Arrange in a single layer on a greased cookie sheet.
- Crush the potato chips in a large zip-top plastic bag using a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle the chips evenly over the fish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, until fish flakes when you test it with a fork.