1/3 Photos of Potato Chip Fish
When cornflakes just don't work anymore. Use low-salt potato chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 1/2 lbs fish fillets
- 3 cups potato chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (may use low fat)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Pour salad dressing in a bowl, then dip each fillet into the dressing, coating both sides.
- 3Arrange in a single layer on a greased cookie sheet.
- 4Crush the potato chips in a large zip-top plastic bag using a rolling pin.
- 5Sprinkle the chips evenly over the fish.
- 6Top with shredded cheese.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, until fish flakes when you test it with a fork.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Chip Fish
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 793.8
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 929.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 37.2 g