This was from the Tony Danza show. I made it LOVED it, and thought it was a great and easy recipe to share. You can reduce the calories by using baked or WOW(olestra) chips, but it comes out a bit better with the Kettle Cooked Chips, as in recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2Lay the side of salmon, skin side down, in the center of the baking sheet. Season it lightly with salt and pepper.
- 3Crush the potato chips, lime zest and dill together in a bowl until the chips resemble coarse crumbs. Mix in 2 tablespoons of oil until incorporated.
- 4Coat the salmon with a thin, even layer of potato chip crumbs. Pat them on the fish gently so they stay put.
- 5Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the chip coating is nicely browned. Use 2 spatulas to transfer the salmon to a serving platter, putting one at either end and lifting them up together so the salmon is in one piece. Lay it gently on the serving platter and put a fork and a knife on the table by the platter so that people can serve themselves. You can also serve the salmon right on the baking sheet-there's no shame in that, either.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Chip Crusted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.2
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 117.8 mg
- Sodium 315.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 46.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of