Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
Crisp, crunchy and only 190 calories per serving!! Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar Kettle Cooked Potato chips give handpicked potatoes the royal treatment. They make an unexpected twist on breaded fish or chicken.
- 4 fillets frozen wild haddock fillets, thawed according to package directions
- 1⁄2 cup potato chips, finely crushed (the best is Sea Salt & Malt Vingear Kettle Cooked)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, light
- Preheat oven to 400f.
- Place haddock on a parchment paper-liined baking sheet and pat dry. Toss crushed potato chips with parsley, green onions, rosemary and lemon zest and set side.
- Spread an equal amount of mayonnaise over each piece of fish. Gently press crumb mixture onto the fillets. Bake for 12 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork. Serve with steamed vegetables.