Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
These cookies are just delicious and the ones the grandkids request all the time. They are both slightly crisp and very chewy. They are also kind of flat but have great flavor. Hope you enjoy them as much as my family does. This makes about 5 dozen plus a few extra. :)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts and pecans are our favorite)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- 2 cups potato chips, crushed
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and Splenda sugars.
- Add the eggs one at a time and blend well.
- Mix the baking soda with the flour and add a little at a time to the batter.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the nuts, chocolate chips, toffee bits and potato chips and mix well.
- Drop the dough, about the size of a walnut, onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes (Just until they are a light brown, undercooked is better than over cooked.).
Another cookie recipe? Not your ordinary cookie! They are both slightly crisp and very chewy as stated. The kids loved them!! Thanks. Made for PRMR!!!