Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
something that was different I found on cafemom.com haven't tried it but i'm bored so I'm going to post it....let me know how they turn out
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 -1 1⁄4 cup crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy, then beat in the egg.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt, then stir into butter mixture. Stir in potato chips.
- Drop tablespoonfuls (1-inch balls) of dough onto prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2-inches between each cookie to allow room to spread.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until light golden.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
Wow! I'm so excited that you posted this! My grandma used to make these lots and they're sooo good! Thanks!