Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I know these sound REALLY STRANGE, but they are good! Try it :)
Make and share this Potato Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and margarine well.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Stir in the crushed potato chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets about 2" apart.
- Flatten with a fork dipped in confectioner's sugar.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- When warm, dust with confectioner's sugar.
- When completely cool, dust again.
My mother and I used to make these when I was a kid. They are a shortbread cookie with a little kick. Great recipe! Thanks for posting!