I know these sound REALLY STRANGE, but they are good! Try it :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and margarine well.
- 3Add sugar and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- 4Gradually add flour and mix well.
- 5Stir in the crushed potato chips.
- 6Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets about 2" apart.
- 7Flatten with a fork dipped in confectioner's sugar.
- 8Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 9When warm, dust with confectioner's sugar.
- 10When completely cool, dust again.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1415.9
- Calories from Fat 835
- Total Fat 92.7 g
- Saturated Fat 37.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 864.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 50.7 g
- Protein 12.2 g