Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I know these sound REALLY STRANGE, but they are good! Try it :)
- 1⁄2 lb butter, softened
- 1⁄2 lb margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup crushed potato chips
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and margarine well.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Stir in the crushed potato chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets about 2" apart.
- Flatten with a fork dipped in confectioner's sugar.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- When warm, dust with confectioner's sugar.
- When completely cool, dust again.
My mother and I used to make these when I was a kid. They are a shortbread cookie with a little kick. Great recipe! Thanks for posting!