Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very good Something different to take to a party.Great Kid Food. Easy to make.
Make and share this Potato Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Perheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Butter-Sugar-Vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add potato chips-pecans-flour and mix well.
- Roll dough into balls about a teaspoon size.
- Place on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten balls with your fingers.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove place on a wire rack.
- While still warm sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
- ---That it ENJOY---.