Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is from a neighbor. Save those crumbs at the bottom of your potato chip bags for these! (Beware: Loads of butter in these cookies.)
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed regular potato chips
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add flour and potato chips. Mix well.
- Form into balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Draw into peaks with teaspoon.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely and sprinkle with powdered sugar.