Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is a very good recipe. something to do with left over crushed potato chips.
Make and share this Potato Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together, sugar, shortening and eggs.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and vanilla; mix well.
- Add chips and nuts; mix well to distribute evenly.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Makes about 9 dozen.
- Note: Cooking time is time to bake all the cookies.