Recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a very good recipe. something to do with left over crushed potato chips.
Top Review by Jules211
my grandma made these every christmas when i was growing up. I never did get the recipe from her. Thanks for posting. I can't wait to make these, and smile remembering my wonderful grandparents, when life was simple.
- 2 cups golden brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (can put in blender, if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together, sugar, shortening and eggs.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and vanilla; mix well.
- Add chips and nuts; mix well to distribute evenly.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Makes about 9 dozen.
- Note: Cooking time is time to bake all the cookies.