Take the challenge! Any flavor potato chip will work for your own taste buds! It will work for a meal or appetizer! I love to make it with the 2 flavors listed but I will try it next with BBQ chips! I saw this on the TV & tried it twice. It is so simple & easy plus tasty. I really enjoyed this & hope you will.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread the crushed potato chips in shallow dish.
- Beat together the egg & milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken cubes into egg mixture & then dredge them in the chips.
- Place the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet & drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- The nuggets can be frozen after baking!
- SERVE: (with your favorite sauce).