1/3 Photos of Potato Chip Chicken Nuggets ( Any Flavor)
Take the challenge! Any flavor potato chip will work for your own taste buds! It will work for a meal or appetizer! I love to make it with the 2 flavors listed but I will try it next with BBQ chips! I saw this on the TV & tried it twice. It is so simple & easy plus tasty. I really enjoyed this & hope you will.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spread the crushed potato chips in shallow dish.
- 3Beat together the egg & milk in a shallow bowl.
- 4Dip the chicken cubes into egg mixture & then dredge them in the chips.
- 5Place the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet & drizzle with melted butter.
- 6Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7The nuggets can be frozen after baking!
- 8SERVE: (with your favorite sauce).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Chip Chicken Nuggets ( Any Flavor)
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.4
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 227.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets