Recipe by Poker
Take the challenge! Any flavor potato chip will work for your own taste buds! It will work for a meal or appetizer! I love to make it with the 2 flavors listed but I will try it next with BBQ chips! I saw this on the TV & tried it twice. It is so simple & easy plus tasty. I really enjoyed this & hope you will.
Top Review by anniesnomsblog
I used sour cream and onion chips and they added a lovely flavour to these nuggets. Loved how simple they were to put together and the chicken was lovely and moist. Great idea, can imagine they would be fun to dip with children! Both the fiancé and I loved these!
- 2 cups of your favorite potato chips (try sour cream & onion or the new dill pickle chips)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 chicken breast fillets, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread the crushed potato chips in shallow dish.
- Beat together the egg & milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken cubes into egg mixture & then dredge them in the chips.
- Place the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet & drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- The nuggets can be frozen after baking!
- SERVE: (with your favorite sauce).