Recipe by GlutenFreeGirl
I love this chicken, it is so moist inside and the chips make the outside crunchy. My favourite way to make this chicken is with ruffled chips, but you can make it with your favourite flavour!
Top Review by SchnauzerMama
Our whole family liked this one. It's super easy and very yummy! I didn't actually measure the mayo and probably ended up using more than called for, but it turned out fine. The chicken wasn't quite all the way thawed so I had to bump up the time to about 45 minutes to get it cooked through. This was a great way to have crusted chicken. Our family is GF and corn free so it's somewhat of a challenge to find crispy coatings. This was a nice one.
- 236.59 ml coarsely crushed potato chips (I use ruffled chips)
- 14.79 ml parsley
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- In large plastic bag, combine crushed potato chips, parsley, salt, paprika, and onion powder.
- Brush chicken with mayonnaise; add chicken to crumb mixture and coat, shaking off extra.
- Place in greased 9x12 dish. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 to 30 minutes.