Recipe by shugMN
I found this recipe on a calendar at the Doctor's office and wrote it down. It has been a family favorite. I like dipping it in Ranch Dressing, but it can be served with any dipping sauce of your taste. The egg is suppose to help the chips stay on the chicken, but I found that it doesn't really help. It does however, help keep the juices in.
Top Review by TGIF Girl Friday
I used sour cream and onion chips and I have to say this was a huge hit for our entire family!!! My 10 year old son is the pickiest child on the entire planet and he ate two helpings of the chicken. Thank you so very much for posting as I think this will be one of our new weekly meals!
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (10 ounce) bag potato chips (Original, Sour Cream and Onion, BBQ, or any other you prefer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Crush the bag of chips.
- You can use a plastic bag, but the original bag works great.
- Mix the egg and milk in a small bowl.
- Dip breasts in egg/milk mixture and then drop in bag of chips.
- Make sure all of it is coated.
- Remove chicken from bag and place in a glass cake pan.
- After all the chicken is coated sprinkle the remainder of the crushed chips on the chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and bake an additional 15 minutes (I have found that I need to cook it a little longer).