Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Curnchy baked chicken breasts - great way to use the chips at the bottom of the bag that no-one wants! :)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups crushed potato chips (any flavor, bbq, ranch)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- Mix egg, bbq sauce & ranch dressing in shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg mixture.
- Coat with crushed potato chips
- Place on greased baking sheet
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes or until juices run clear.
My daughter loved this! Because I only did three chicken breasts, I was able to dip them in the batter and chips twice so it was really crispy!