Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great way to make chicken. You can take this in ANY direction. The original is great but you can try different flavors to suit your taste. We like sour cream and onion flavor but you can use whatever flavor chip you want.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cups chips (crushed)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix crushed chips and garlic salt.
- Dip chicken in melted butter and roll in chips.
- Place on well-greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle remaining butter and chips over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.