Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Can also be make with chocolate bark.
- 1 lb almond bark
- 1 cup Spanish peanut
- 3 cups ripple style potato chips, coarsely crumbled
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1.Coat cookie sheet with 1 Tbs. butter.
- 2.In a 2 quart dish, microwave almond bark until melted.
- 3.Mix in chips and stir gently until all chips are coated.
- 4.Add nuts and stir gently.
- 5.Pour onto buttered cookie sheet and spread evenly.
- 6.Refrigerate until firm.
- 7.Cut into pieces and store in a cool dry place.