Recipe by kzbhansen
This is a quick breadstick recipe that uses refrigerated breadsticks and Crushed Sour cream and onion potato chips.
Top Review by timhammond
So, I sort of made these. I always have a terrible time getting things to stick on the outside of things. Plus I prefer vegan things. So, I decided to find a breadstick recipe and put the chips in the breadsticks. It was good.
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream and onion potato chips, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll breadstick dough.
- Seperate into 12 breadsticks and twist each stick 3 times and place ungreased baking sheets.
- Carefully brush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with crushed potato chips.
- Bake at 350 for 16-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm.