Recipe by LARavenscroft
This is a recipe from the Radiant Recovery website. Adapted to fit my allergies and our tastes. A very easy recipe that's great on a cold winter night.
Top Review by Maito
Different and very good chili. I really like the potatoes in it, and it does taste like chili! We made an even healthier version with Morningstar veggie crumbles, which work so well in recipes like this. I also followed other reviewers and doubled the cumin and oregano, and added a red pepper and garlic. Ate the leftovers with some lime, cilantro and nonfat sour cream and that was even better.
- 226.79 g lean ground beef (I use 96% lean)
- 4.92 ml grapeseed oil
- 59.14 ml onion, chopped
- 22.18 ml jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 946.36 ml potatoes, diced (you may leave the peel on)
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes
- 118.29 ml water (more if needed)
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml oregano