1/1 Photo of Potato Cheese Soup
Danny Beason's Note:
Cabot Creamery, good cheesy soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine broth, potato, and onion in a sauce pan; bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, cover and cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 3Mash potato cubes against side of pan using fork.
- 4Stir together cornstarch and a little of the milk.
- 5Add broccoli and carrot.
- 6Stir and cook until thickened and bubbly.
- 7Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- 8Stir until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 246.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat chicken broth