Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Only 5 WW points per serving.
- 10 ounces pared potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 (2 teaspoon) packet low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat milk (1%)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 1⁄2 ounces processed cheese spread (Velveeta)
- 1 ounce diced cooked ham
- In a large saucepan, combine potatoes, broccoli, celery, carrot, onion, parsley, broth mix, pepper, and 1 cup water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and flour together; slowly pour into vegetable mixture, stirring constantly.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Add cheese spread and ham; cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes longer.
- Ladle evenly into 4 soup bowls.
- (about 1-1/4 cup each).