Recipe by Dannielle
Another crockpot recipe!!! I like this recipe because the morning prep time is limited. I stir in the cheese right when I get home and it gives me time to get changed and set the table, or go for an evening workout.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (8 oz.)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes, broth, onion powder, garlic, and pepper.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting 9-11 hours or on high-heat setting 4- 4 1/2 hours in a crockpot.
- Stir cheese and milk into soup.
- Cover; cook on low heat setting 1 hour more or on high heat setting 30 minutes more.
- If desired, mash potatoes slightly just before serving.