1/1 Photo of Potato & Cheese Dinner (For Babies)
This is for babies 6 months and up. It is just like cheesy potatoes...but for babies. My DH could smell this when I first made it and wondered what I was making for dinner. I told him it was for the baby, he seemed disappointed. It tastes pretty good, so I probably could have given him some too! I use a pinch of dry minced onion, instead of the onion. I also used breastmilk/formula instead of the milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Fry onion until soft, about 5 minutes. (If using dry minced onion, add with potato).
- 3Add potato & heat 1 minute.
- 4Add milk & water, stir to mix.
- 5Cover & simmer, stirring occasionally until potatoes are soft, about 15 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat & stir in cheese until melted.
- 7Puree, adding water as needed.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato & Cheese Dinner (For Babies)
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 18.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g