Recipe by ChefDebs
This is a little different version of potato salad, very yummy.
Top Review by Kristi Waterworth
I think it is a tragedy that I can only give this wonderful recipe five stars. This was amazing, especially for a dish so relatively low in fat. My DH LOVED it. The only thing we changed was to add bacon when we were sitting at the table (it made it that much better!). I was too lazy to roast the red peppers, so I just cut them up, but I can't wait to try it again when I haven't slobbed around. :) We *HEART* this recipe. It is going in my "to eat regularly" stack. :)
- 2 lbs red new potatoes, boiled, cooled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced scallion
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the diced potatoes into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the scallions, and red peppers.
- Add the sour cream and mayo and gently mix together ( you dont want to break up the potatoes ).
- Fold in the cheese and the garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a sealable container and refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to meld.