Recipe by Chef Treenie
This recipe was found in an old cookbook passed down to me as an apartment warming gift years ago. I love it because it's the least amount of ingredients a huge amount of flavor. I always serve with my Barbecue Franks and a side of green beans. Enjoy!
- 4 -6 medium potatoes, cut into small pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cut potatoes into greased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Add salt and pepper, margarine (I slice and lay evenly around dish), soup and water (I mix the condensed soup and water and then pour on top).
- Stir lightly.
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 1-1/2 hours.