Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe was found in an old cookbook passed down to me as an apartment warming gift years ago. I love it because it's the least amount of ingredients a huge amount of flavor. I always serve with my Barbecue Franks and a side of green beans. Enjoy!
- 4 -6 medium potatoes, cut into small pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Place cut potatoes into greased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Add salt and pepper, margarine (I slice and lay evenly around dish), soup and water (I mix the condensed soup and water and then pour on top).
- Stir lightly.
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 1-1/2 hours.
LOVE IT. Even better the second day. Went good with your BBQ franks. Will make again. Thank you.
This was amazingly good considering how simple it is. I made the recipe as directed. I will be making this again.