Good with chops, meatloaf or sausages
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the potatoes and celeriac into even sized pieces and cook in boiling water until tender. Use a pan that you can also use in the oven. Drain the vegetables and return to the pan.
- 2Meanwhile cook the shredded cabbage. Either by steaming it over the potatoes and celeriac or by cooking in a small amount of boiling water. Drain the cabbage.Keep hot.
- 3Mash the celeriac and potatoes with the milk, butter, salt and pepper.
- 4Add the drained cabbage to the mashed vegetables and mix well together.
- 5Smooth the top and sprinkle with the cheese if using.
- 6Bake in a medium hot oven until golden and bubbling.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato, Celeriac and Cabbage Bake
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.0
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 170.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g