- 1⁄8 cup butter (melted in bottom of 9X13 glass or metal pan)
- 1 lb frozen tater tots, layer in
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream (can use light but NOT fat-free)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat overn to 375.
- Mix the mozzarella cheese with the cheddar cheese prior to blending into the cream sauce.
- Pour soup & sour cream mix over tator tots and bake for 1 hr on middle oven shelf.
- Sprinkly about 1/4 of the mixed cheese over the top so that at the end, I can turn on the broiler and get a crusty top! The deli shaved turkey adds a bit of healthy meat to the top as well. I sprinkle the cheese over the top of it. Prior to broiling.