1/8 Photos of Potato Casserole With Fried Onions
Lori Mama's Note:
I received this from MyDailyRecipes e-subscription.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Make a thick white sauce of butter, flour and milk and add the Italian seasoning packet.
- 3Dice or slice the potatoes into the cream sauce.
- 4Add in the parsley and mix to combine.
- 5Turn into large well-greased casserole dish.
- 6Sprinkle with grated cheese and French fried onions.
- 7Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Casserole With Fried Onions
Serving Size: 1 (690 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.8
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 396.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 21.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian salad dressing mix