Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this cut out recipe but I don't know where it came from. It only said it was from a Library Volunteer. It sounds unusual.
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 4 eggs, hard boiled, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb feta cheese, soaked in water
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 cup butter, thinly sliced
- Spray casserole with vegetable oil or butter well.
- Boil potatoes until soft and then pare and cut into thin slices.
- Put a layer of potato slices in the bottom of the casserole.
- Sprinkle generously with bits of feta cheese.
- Put half the hard boiled eggs over layers.
- Put tiny slices of butter in between layers.
- Repeat layers until casserole is full and the last layer should be potatoes.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of the last potato layer.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.