- 6 -8 medium potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- salt & pepper
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel and dice potatoes, boil until barely done. Drain.
- Melt butter in frying pan, saute onions in the butter until beginning to brown and crisp.
- Mix all except parmesan cheese in 9 x 13 baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese to taste.
- Bake covered for 35 minutes, uncover and baked for additional 15 minutes.