Recipe by Deantini
This potato dish is devine and addictive. Pure comfort food. It is my mother-in-law's recipe and just eye-roll-back delicious.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 2 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 5 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon onion salt (or more to taste)
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whip potatoes until smooth (by hand or mixer, which ever way you prefer as long as you get the potatoes smooth). I use KitchenAid mixer which works well.
- In separate bowl mix cream cheese, sour cream and milk; add to potatoes.
- Beat until fluffy. You can add more milk if you prefer.
- Add onion salt and pepper to taste.
- Place into a greased 9x9" casserole dish. Dot with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour or until just starting to brown.